Natasha exhibits a strong ability to analyse the evidentiary weight of each case, from driving offences to serious sexual and violent offences…
Natasha has devoted her entire legal career to the practice of criminal law, quickly earning herself a reputation as a meticulous and vigorous negotiator and advocate. She is a strong believer in the protection of individual liberty and proper judicial process, which is reflected in her written and verbal case praised throughout all Victorian jurisdictions.
Natasha exhibits a strong ability to analyse the evidentiary weight of each case, from driving offences to serious sexual and violent offences, and formulate a case strategy that is unique to each client in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
Natasha possesses the requisite knowledge of criminal procedure and passion for criminal law that bring substance to the concept of “innocent until proven guilty”.
Fluent in Serbian and Croatian.
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of International Relations
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Skills and Ethics
- Barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Current Victorian Law Society Practising Certificate
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Holds current membership with the Law Institute of Victoria